Monday, November 28, 2005

No clue...


I really have no clue how to publish pics to my sidebar... bear with me as I figure this out....

Ooh - I did it! I figured out how to make a workable button, based on the HTML for the button in this post. My new "Christian Knitters" webring is located in the "Blogs o'Friends" section of the right sidebar :) I had to save an image to my desktop, publish it to my blog using Hello, then edit the HTML of the post to figure out what the link was, and figure out which link to change to the intended target, instead of the .jpg target.

Hmmm... it appears I cannot enter the code I used without getting the actual picture to show up instead of the code :P

Well... after actually taking the time to read Blogger's Help, I discovered the wonder that is the "Add Image" button - - oh look - you can even make it into a proper link by highlighting the image like text (not selecting like an image) and hitting the button :P So... since it is so easy to add pics using this button, why on earth did I download Hello? Is there a limit to how many pics I can upload using this button?

*Sigh*...

I really have to learn to read instructions first, before trying to figure it out on my own...

As soon as DH finds the digital camera's cable, I'll upload all the pics I've been taking of my projects. Speaking of which - I finished 3 squares for my newest afghan. Only 39 more to go ;) Unfortunately, I've finally figured out what all the fuss is about regarding short rows. I was perusing Knitty.com's archives, and came across this wonderful article. Now I have an overwhelming urge to create this sweet tank top. Argh! Must. Finish. UFOs...

No comments: